We Help You Navigate the Workers’ Compensation System
Injured workers in Illinois may face many hurdles in the workers’ compensation system. Hiring the right lawyer to represent you can level the playing field. We can help you receive all of the benefits that you are entitled to under the law.
At Porro, Niermann & Petersen, LLC, we believe that injured workers in Illinois deserve justice. We have dedicated our law practice to representing the people of Illinois who have sustained on-the-job accidents or injuries.
We can help you navigate around the workers’ compensation system:
- Consult with you to understand your specific needs in order to best obtain a favorable and fair resolution to your case
- Help you receive all of your weekly disability benefits
- Help you with your company doctor if you don’t agree with your diagnosis or treatment plan
- Investigate whether denials of claims have been made in bad faith
- Make sure your employer is honoring your light-duty restrictions
- Obtain a second opinion for treatment purposes
- Obtain a ruling on requested further medical treatment
- Offer tips to help you deal with your insurance adjuster
- Refer you for a second opinion on your permanent impairment or total disability claim when needed
Workers’ compensation insurance companies have legal counsel and the resources to try to limit or deny you the benefits you deserve. When your health and your future is at stake, you need a lawyer to represent your best interests.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Call us at (630) 264-7300 or send us an e-mail today to discuss your case with an Illinois workers’ compensation attorney. No fee if we don’t win your case.