Aurora Child And Spousal Support Attorneys
Divorce and separation can be a challenging time for families and children. Although your marital obligations to your spouse are ending, your obligations to your child or children will not. We understand that you want the best for your children. We help people and families with child and spousal support issues in Illinois. We help you work through your child support dispute, whether you are seeking support or your child’s parent is seeking support from you.
If you are seeking spousal support from your ex-spouse, or if your ex-spouse is seeking spousal support from you, we can help you come to an efficient and effective resolution.
Our Lawyers Care About You and Your Child’s Best Interests
Since 1948, our lawyers have assisted Illinois families in the Chicagoland area with support issues.
We strive to protect the financial interests of our clients, while identifying the needs of the both parties. The court determines how support will be calculated and determined using these factors:
- Age(s) of children)
- Current income of custodial and noncustodial parent
- Earning potential of custodial and noncustodial parent
- Needs of each child
- Other issues that we will discuss are day care costs, special medical expenses, extracurricular activity expenses, etc.
- Age of each party
- Current income of each party
- Earning potential of each party
- Health of each party
- How long the marriage lasted
- Living standards established during marriage
We will help you establish the support you and your child need.
Contact An Illinois Child & Spousal Support Attorney Today
Do you need the help of an experienced child and spousal support lawyer in Illinois? Call us at (630) 264-7300 or send us an e-mail today. Se Habla Español.